NexGen Fitness – Working to Ensure Your Health and Safety
NexGen Fitness has always had the safety, health and well-being of our clients and employees as our highest priority. With that in mind and in light of the current health crisis involving COVID-19 we wanted to take a moment to answer a few of your questions.
+What makes NexGen Fitness different?
- As we all navigate the transition to get back to our normal routines, we want to remind you of our company wide standards that allow us to safely partner with you to achieve your health and fitness goals:
- Training in your own private fully equipped suite – no sharing equipment!
- By appointment only – minimal people in the studio at one time.
- State-of-the-art alternative to mass marketed group fitness by designing a program that is as unique as each client.
+Have there be any adjustments to scheduling?
- Additional time has been added to the schedule to allow full cleaning of all used equipment between sessions. Rest assured that you will be stepping into a clean and safe environment each and every workout!
- We have implement strategic scheduling to help minimize the number of employees and clients in the studio at one time.
+What will NexGen Fitness do to ensure my safety?
- We will maintain social distancing in the studio, cardio area and training rooms to the extent possible, including no contact training at all corporately owned locations.
- Where mandated, trainers will be required to wear appropriate masks at all corporately owned locations.
- Additionally, we are implementing the following health and safety standards at all corporately owned locations:
- Hand sanitizer readily available in all rooms
- Enforcement of frequent and thorough handwashing requirements for all team members
- Full supply of cleaning and sanitizing products
- Monitoring of staff and clients to ensure the minimum number of individuals in the studio at one time
- Cleaning towels used will either be one-use disposable or rotated every session
- Diligent enforcement of health standards for all team members. Anyone exhibiting any symptoms will not be allowed to work.
As one of the few fitness facilities with the ability to implement the current standards due to the private nature of our training facility, we are excited to continuously offer the best personal training in the safest setting possible. We will continue to monitor the situation related to COVID-19 and keep you informed of any changes in our operations.