NexGen Fitness – Working to Ensure Your Health and Safety
NexGen Fitness has always had the safety, health and well-being of our clients and employees as one of our highest priorities. With that in mind and in light of the current health crisis we wanted to take a moment to answer a few of your questions.
+What makes NexGen Fitness different?
- As we all navigate the transition to get back to our normal routines, we want to remind you of our company wide standards that allow us to safely partner with you to achieve your health and fitness goals:
- Training in your own private fully equipped suite – no sharing equipment!
- By appointment only – minimal people in the studio at one time.
- State-of-the-art alternative to mass marketed group fitness by designing a program that is as unique as each client.
+When will my NexGen Fitness location reopen?
- All locations are reopen! Our North Frisco location is undergoing renovations which should be completed very soon. North Frisco clients are being temporarily redirected to our South Frisco location.
+Will there be any changes to my previous schedule?
- Additional time has been added to the schedule to allow full cleaning of all used equipment between sessions. This might impact your previous schedule, but we will work with you to make sure your needs are accommodated.
- We will implement strategic scheduling to help minimize the number of employees and clients in the studio at one time.
+What will NexGen Fitness do to ensure my safety upon reopening?
- We will maintain social distancing in the studio, cardio area and training rooms to the extent possible, including no contact training.
- Trainers will be required to wear appropriate masks at all corporately owned and franchised locations.
- Clients may do as they feel comfortable regarding masks
- To help minimize contact, cardio equipment will only be available for clients to use immediately before or after their scheduled appointment.
- Additionally, we are implementing the following health and safety standards:
- Hand sanitizer readily available in all rooms
- Enforcement of frequent and thorough handwashing requirements for all team members
- Full supply of cleaning and sanitizing products
- Monitoring of staff and clients to ensure the minimum number of individuals in the studio at one time
- Monitored full studio cleaning schedule
- Cleaning towels used will either be one-use disposable or rotated every session
- Diligent enforcement of health standards for all team members. Anyone exhibiting any symptoms will not be allowed to work.
As one of the few fitness facilities with the ability to implement the current standards due to the private nature of our training facility, we are excited to be able to once again offer the best personal training in the safest setting possible. We will continue to monitor the situation related to COVID-19 and keep you informed of any changes in our operations.