Grilled Turkey and Ham Sandwiches
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Size: 1 sandwich
Total Fat: 5.8 g
Protein: 18.4 g
Total Carbohydrates: 29.1 g
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 8 (1-ounce) slices country white bread
- 4 (1-ounce) slices deli, lower-salt turkey breast
- 4 (1/2-ounce) slices deli, lower-salt ham
- 4 (1/2-ounce) slices reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 8 (1/4-inch-thick) slices tomato
- Cooking spray
1. Combine mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl. Spread about 1 teaspoon mayonnaise mixture over 1 side of each of 4 bread slices. Top each slice with 1 turkey slice, 1 ham slice, 1 cheese slice, and 2 tomato slices. Top with remaining bread slices.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add sandwiches to pan; cook 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn sandwiches over; cook 2 minutes or until cheese melts.